Headteacher Message board: 21.5.2020
Dear Newker Children, Parents and Carers,
We know things are difficult right now. Please remember that there are all sorts of lessons you can teach. Whatever learning you're making happen at home, we thank you all. We will all use our skills and expertise to support your children when they come back. What we need right now is for them to be in the best place for learning, when they come back to school. Please share your calm, your love, your connection, your humour and your care. Those are the greatest gifts you could give to your children right now.
We would like to congratulate Mrs Roden, who has a lovely new little baby girl called Luna! AND...Mrs O'Brien who also has a lovely new little baby girl called Imogen! What fantastic news- we are all thrilled for them and all Mums and babies are doing well.
For the 'Home Learning Resource' links- please visit the Parent and Children sections for these.
Click the Home learning Class Letters link in the Latest News section to see this week's updated letter from your child's class teacher. It has been brilliant to see all the messages that the children have e-mailed to their teachers. Half term break from the letters: 25th-29th May.
Please continue to check this web-site for any updates and also as a way to communicate with you all.
Thank you and stay safe,
Mrs Kirkland- Headteacher
and all the Newker Staff
- Planned re-opening of school from 1st June.
- Find your child's Home Learning Class Letter from their teachers in this section. It will be updated every Monday.
- Read these helpful to tips to support your child with their reading at home.
- This is an example of a possible daily timetable to use at home to help support with home learning.
Latest School Calendar Events
- School Closed to all pupils, except for Key Workers & Vulnerable Children until further notice23Mar2020