Headteacher Message board
Dear Newker parents and carers,
What a great half term we have had. The children have worked very hard with their learning and everyone is ready for their half term holiday! The school closes at 4pm on Friday 22nd October and re-opens on Monday 1st November.
Food Bank Collection: All donations of food to be brought in by Wednesday 20th October please.
Reminder: Non-uniform day on Friday 22nd October
We have had many positive Covid cases reported in school, so we are asking all parents and carers to continue to be vigilant and if any child shows Covid symptoms please keep the child off school, get a PCR Test immediately and inform school of the result.
Mrs Kirkland- Headteacher
and all the Newker Staff
- Information for Parents and Carers about the school's plans for re-opening from September 2021.
- Please find our current Risk Assessment and Covid Policy in this section.
- You will find your child's Home Learning Class Letter from their teachers in this section. It will be updated on a Monday.
- Teachers will post links in this section for each Classes online Class Assembly.
Latest School Calendar Events
- School closed for the half term holiday22Oct2021
4:00 pm - 31 oct, 3:00 pm
- School re-opens to all pupils01Nov2021
8:45 am - 8:45 am