Parent's Evenings- Mon 27th Nov & Wed 29th Nov 2023
17 November 2023 (by admin)
15th November 2023
Parents’ Evenings for Pupil Progress: Nursery to Year 6
Dear Parents and Carers,
We are holding our Autumn Term parents’ evenings on the following dates and times:
Reception, Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 & Year 6
Monday 27th November and Wednesday 29th November
Nursery (children who are new to our school only. Other Nursery children will have their Meetings in March)
Wednesday 29th November
We are pleased to able to offer you a face to face appointment to discuss individual pupil progress with your child’s class teacher. Please see the organisation arrangements below:
- Entry for all parents and carers will be via the Main Entrance.
- We will be using the halls as a waiting area for your child’s appointment (KS1 hall for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 parents/carers, KS2 hall for Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 parents/carers) with limited seating in year groups. Please sit in the allocated chairs for your child’s year group and a member of staff will collect you for your appointment time and take you to the classroom.
- When booking appointments, if you have children in more than one year group please allow enough time between the appointments to move between the key stage halls.
- We are unable to offer any childcare or crèche facility on the night. If you bring your child with you they must sit with you at all times and not run around the halls please.
- Appointments will run strictly to time and we ask that you do not arrive too early for your appointment as we have limited space for waiting.
We will be using our parents evening booking system to manage the appointment process. Any parents who would like any help accessing the system please contact the office and we will be happy to address any issues. A copy of the guide for making an appointment is attached.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints on parents’ evenings, we are not able to offer separate appointments for parents.
One ten minute appointment will be allocated per child.
PLEASE NOTE: The appointments will go live at 6.00pm on Friday 17th November. Please book all appointments by 9am on Monday 27th November.
Appointments will be available at the following times:
Pupils in: Reception
Monday 27th November 3.10pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday 29th November 3.10pm to 5.00pm
Pupils in: Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4, Year 5 and Year 6
Monday 27th November 3.30pm to 6.00pm
Wednesday 29th November 3.30pm to 6.00pm
Pupils in: Nursery (children who are new to our school only. Other Nursery children will have their Meetings in March)
Wednesday 29th November 1.30pm to 5.30pm
Please contact the office if you would like help booking an appointment. We are able to book appointments for you if you are unable to access the system but this will be on a first come first served basis and we are unable to guarantee times.
Mrs Kirkland Headteacher