Agencies & Partnerships
Newker Primary School enjoys good working relationships with a wide range of people who provide services to children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and their families. The external specialists may:
- Act in an advisory capacity
- Extend expertise of school staff
- Provide additional assessment
- Support a child directly
- Suggest statutory assessment is advisable
- Consult with all parties involved with the child
As a school, we work closely with the a range of professionals in order to provide the highest level of support for pupils with SEND.
For more information for support that is available, please click the link below.